The Shadows Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadows Story

Bring Nero Down

Amaterasu
    Amaterasu
    Admin

Bring Nero Down Empty Bring Nero Down

Post  Amaterasu Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Righty! If you don't read Shadows, then you have NO idea who he is! He's a bastard, a cold blooded murderer, the creator of nightmares, my villan, Nero! He's been hated, he's even loathed, so how about bringing him down, peeps?

RULES:

-I've been VERY picky lately. DO NOT use him wrong, or you will be kicked out of the battle. You may rejoin, but use him wrong again and you'll be kicked out yet again. Your posts are deleted if your kicked out, lol. A third offense means no more Nero battle for you. xD

-EVERYONE can join, and ALL characters are allowed.

-Read Shadows, and you'll learn a simple stab or slap will NOT make him back off. If I see your character having the upperhand cause Nero's not fighting back, that post will be deleted and your OUT.

-One hit knocks outs do NOT comply, but hitting him hard enough to have him stumble back will be fine.

-You have to hunt for him first. It's kinda like a story adventure thing.

-Have fun!

The wind blew softly over the field, making the long, silky grass sway ever so slightly. It looked like water, green water that is dyed blue slightly with the color of the moon. A small village lies in the the center of the field, just as peaceful, but it is soon filled with cries of horror. A blast is seen, and a man wearing a cloak is standing just outside the village, laughing. Blood pools the ground, people are beheaded, children and animals lay unmoving. The man laughs, then disappears.