The Shadows Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadows Story

RPGing Rules

Amaterasu
    Amaterasu
    Admin

RPGing Rules Empty RPGing Rules

Post  Amaterasu Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Here is the RPGing Rules.

RPG RULES:

1. Each character must be orginal, not copyrighted fron anyone. Such as: If you have a character who has blonde hair and purple eyes, and someone else has a character with purple hair and yellow eyes, with the same personality and attacks, contact someone and it will be deleted. Second offense is a warning and deletion of character. Third offense is a three day ban. Don't push it after that. ;D

2.You may not use anothers character with out thier permisson, same for killing one off. Not allowed unless given permission.

3. Cursing may be allowed, so long as it's not used severely, that inculdes the n word, which is not allowed on this forum.

4. Be fair, don't have your character be kicking ass like he/she is the big kahuna.

5. NO GOD OR GOD-LIKE CHARACTERS.

6. YOU may make a character that is Shadows Based, meaning someone from the Provinces. This means this character can be used in fanfics, other forums, etc, SO LONG AS YOU CREDIT ME. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT, AND YOU WILL BE BANNED ON THE SPOT. ASK FOR MY PERMISSON FIRST!!!!

Now for the character concept! Razz Copied from Zelda Temple who copied from Zelda Universe, so credit them both I suppose.

Name: Every character has a name. It should be pretty easy, no? Make it orginal, nothing like Lario or Feach or something or other. ORginality rocks.

Race: What race are they?

Sex: Male or Female?

Hair: What color is his/hers hair?

Eyes: What color is his/hers eyes?

Weight: How much do they weigh?

Height: How tall are they?

Weapon: Do they use a weapon?

Armor: Do they wear armor?

Strengths: What are they good at? How strong are they in something?

Weakness: What are they weak against? Weak against pudding, or chocolate, or even pants is not a valid entry.

Skills/Magic: What skills or magic do they have or do?

Appearance: What do they look like?

Personality: Are they nice, mean, rude, sweet, hyper, weird, etc etc? Say so here. Every character has a personality.

Biography: The backstory for a character.

Have fun and follow the rules. ^___^