The Shadows Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadows Story

2 posters

Timoku Kiman

Timoku
    Timoku

Timoku Kiman Empty Timoku Kiman

Post  Timoku Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 am

TIMOKU IS MY CHARACTER, I DID NOT AND WOULD NEVER COPYRIGHT AMATERASU. HE WAS USED IN SHADOWS CAUSE SHE HAD MY PERMISSON TO HAVE HIM IN IT!

Name: Timoku Kiman

Race: Ice User. They have the ability to use moisture or water in the air and ground to make ice. Ice users, when faced in a hot poistion, cool down to keep from over heating. They worship the Fire and Ice Beast.

Sex: yes please. No, jk, he's male.

Hair: Light-ish blue hair, brushed to the side of his hair lazily. Look at my avvy to see him. :3

Eyes: Ice colored and cracked like ice.

Weight: 150 pounds. He's small for his age, but has a little muscle.

Height: 5 '10'

Weapon: nothing except ice.

Armor: none

Strengths: his ice is strong enough to uphold fire for at least thirty seconds, enough to fire another attack 2 save his ass. he can dodge pretty well, yet sometimes he gets hit.

Weakness: sexy/pretty/hot/cute/normal girls. He's a huge pervert. Lightning is also a big weakness for him.

Skills/Magic: Able to use ice at his commmand.

Appearance: He has light blue hair and icy eyes that are ice cracked. His hair hangs down his neck and his bangs are brushed to the sides of his face lazily, giving him a crazy look.

Personality: Happy go-lucky, HUGE PERVERT, nice unless provoked.

Biography: Timoku's parents were killed in front of him when he was four. The Lordess, Mira, took him in and treated him like son. Timoku got mad at Mira one day and refused to talk to her, sadly that was the same day she was murdered by who he thought was The Figure, though it wasn't him who murdered his seragant mother.
    Amaterasu
    Amaterasu
    Admin

Timoku Kiman Empty Re: Timoku Kiman

Post  Amaterasu Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Pretty good!

Approved. :3

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:47 pm